Made from a durable, quick-drying 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex blend with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection, the Patagonia hybrid Stretch Wavefarer® Walk Shorts feature water-friendly comfort and performance in a subtle walk-short silhouette. Traditional flat-front chino styling with a zippered fly and belt loops makes them appropriate for all-day wear, while a bartacked interior drawstring keeps the shorts secure when an unexpected combo swell forces a quick detour on the way in to work. The two front slash pockets and two rear pockets have self-draining mesh pocket bags; the right-rear pocket is buttoned and has an internal key loop. Outseam is 20". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Made from durable and quick-drying 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic flat-front chino styling with flat-lying rubber button fly and closure; durable, interior bartacked drawstring for increased security; belt loops
- Front slash pockets with mesh pocket bags; left-rear drop-in pocket with mesh pocket bag; right-rear pocket with mesh pocket bag; internal key loop and button closure for security
- Outseam is 20"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for the legs