Warm, stretchy and breathable like Patagonia's Regulator® fleece, but with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance. This cool-weather crosslayer was designed for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 5.2-oz 92% polyester (69% recycled)/8% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn't trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Stretch fabric and design support a wide range of movement
- Two welted, high handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages and are harness- and pack-compatible
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn